The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an important piece of legislation that is designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals within the European Union. The regulation became effective and enforceable on the 25th May 2018.
Our commitment: Noibu has undertaken the required business and technology steps to operate in a manner compliant with GDPR
What has Noibu done about the GDPR?
2. Created a Data Processing Agreement.
3. Ensure that we collect the minimum amount of data needed for you to use Noibu.
4. We do not resell anyone data.
5. Data is only used for the benefit of the Noibu user.
Data Processing Agreement
You can access the Data Processing Agreement here. Please fill out, sign and send to with the subject "Company Name, Data Processing Agreement". We will countersign it and provide you with a fully executed downloadable copy via email within 2 business days. If you have any questions about its contents please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do Noibu customers need to do?
2. If you are in the European Union you will want to sign a DPA with Noibu. You can access the DPA here and we'll be happy to countersign.
If you have any questions regarding GDPR please contact email@example.com.